You are here
Home > Topic > Challenges and Transformation

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Keshia Wright Keshia Wright 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Tricia Duckworth
    Tricia Duckworth
    Keymaster

Challenges and Transformation

Some trials are  meant to challenge us for change. They may not intend  harm to us, maybe we can look at them as transforming us. We may never understand that we need to change in areas of our lives until we face a challenge. Faith brings about a test of conflagration. It is not God’s intent for our challenges to destroy us, however, He will allow them to change us into who He has called us to be.

I have gone through many challenges in my lifetime to some degree I never stopped to think that they were transforming me into the woman that God has called me to be. I now believe that some of those trials  occurred multiply times because I was unwilling to take heed to the message  that was being conveyed.  I  refused to take notice fought God about it and found myself going through the same trials over and over.

Eventually my challenges became durable to “me” because I realized that they are designed to make  a thorough  and or dramatic change in my character.

And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may prove what the will of God is, that which is good and acceptable and perfect. (Romans 12:2)

What are some challenges that you faced that you can see God using it to transform you into a better “you”?

Let’s Chat About It.

Profile photo of Keshia Wright
    Keshia Wright
    Participant

This topic could not have come at a better time. Today on facebook I just declared I have a mountain of problems but I will overcome them all. It is all in how you look at it. I used to see problems as something too big for me to handle. I would feel sorry for myself or live with the defeating thoughts of regret. I now realize that whatever problem you created or that was created for you is there to let you know what you are really made of. I have been looking forward to climbing Stone Mountain, this is something I have never done before but I know that I can and I will. I look at every challenge in my life the same. I know I can and I will. I am grateful for every challenge to become my greatest self. You will never truly know what you are made of without the mountains. See them and get to moving.
    Mountain moving faith.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.