You are here
Home > Topic > Moving Forward

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Keshia Wright 1 year, 6 months ago.

• Author

Tricia Duckworth
    Keymaster

When the children of Israel were in the wilderness their murmuring and complaining is what kept them there longer than they had to be. What’s been keeping you in your situation longer than you have to be?

God wants to bring you out of that situation and move you forward in Him. I encourage you to lift your head up. No matter what the situations are, your problems, the unpaid bills, the doctor’s report, the rebellious child, the falling marriage or the financial problems, Trust God with them. Do not allow any of them to keep you from moving forward.

Let’s Chat About It.

Valerie Brown
    Participant

Love the topic

Valeria Spates
    Participant

Amen. So true.

Keshia Wright
    Participant

I believe a lot of times we keep our selves in situations due to our lack of trust and faith. We get anxious and we can’t hear the next move because we are in the way of our breakthrough. We spend so much time worrying we have been taught as lon as I worry then I’m concerned. I am learning that as long as I worry I’m not trusting the process of going through. My greatest lesson right now is patience. I lean on the scripture that says let patience have its perfect work. I am looking for mountains bring moved in my life. I believe patience is one of the keys to getting it done. Miracles coming soon. I will keep you posted.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.